About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Chapter 536 (Another month December..*gulps*)

Heart pain is very worst because there no doctor to see nor got medicine to eat..
Selfie day...Err well you see only Saturday I feel so bored and I want to selfie or slowly learn my make up somehow..December is like so near and I still slacking here ..*dead*! Hoping tonight I can done a lot of productive stuff..Ehehe!!

Next thing is still December..I got lot of stuff haven't buy..*Oppss*!!Need to find my tiffany blue dress before my babe Crystal kill me..*OwO*

Next I really cannot gain any weight please or any fats..
I admit I am a big size lady but I don't want fats!:( No no fats!! Booo~~!!
One thing I hate myself that is till now I been telling myself go to my new school to settle the final stuff and I still here blogging and ignoring and keep reminding myself I got stuff haven't do..LOL..=3=!!

Last Thursday having yam cha session with Jessica and Crystal and reason is cause Jessica is having some problem and we three have a long talk and almost cry..Ok We did cry but not that baby cry..Is tear+cry+voice cacat..:(
I always know I got this problem that I don't like seeing unhappy stuff happening around my friends..*pouts*!

Daddy's leg second operation~!
Hope he will faster recover so he can go jogging as he love ..~!!^^!!

I was too bored cause I can't get the feeling for today as I really playing with my make up which I hope I won't over for it..
I actually love the last picture..The "pek cek" look..Wakaka..Do a meme for myself..
The picture is show when your boyfriend/lover is going out but you don't really want him to go out but you got no choice so still giving the glare look telling faster come back..Hahaa!! Feel myself so lame suddenly..~~

Last picture to show..Well..Just my ordinary look~~Tee Hee~
Don't treat me like a toy or stuff ok??Is something I really hate...Really hate..*meeps*~!!

Write at 29.11.2014 by -VoN S@N-