About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Chapter 537 ( Happy Belated New Year and First Event December 2014 Post)

Posting a very newest picture although I got lot of picture to post..Ohoho~~!!
Btw, I started my class last week and ya I will try my best to post that later soon after I post what I feel like posting in few few post!!
SO ALERT HERE "If you don't want to see this chapter cause is a past tense post can close it"~~OwO!! Well, see only la cause is mostly picture based..TEE HEE~!!

So December 2 was my birthday and this year I wasn't really celebrate it or I don't have the mood or whatever thought of celebrating cause usually I will celebrate with friends, play whole day and blah blah blah but that time, I just want a peaceful day..@~@ I wonder what happen to me lately~~Till now also..*bang wall*

BTW on my 20th birthday, went to pick up my dear Leng Ma at KLIA so I guess that one of the reason I din't really celebrate my birthday as going out??@~@ Haha
THANK FOR THE BIG PRESENT, din't expect to get that expensive present from you~ *pouts*~~


Dear Sis and Bro..Both I always complain like million of times but still love them much..I bet they also love me much right??*wink wink*

My handsome Papa.. Always love and pamper me like I am your forever princess..Lalala~

Finally 20 years old de..Haha!~~

Let skip to my real first event..I am serious..December was a busy month for me..Totally no rest at all but I enjoyed everyday ..TEE HEE!!

That me..Hiii..Btw, the LV bag not mine..@~@!!
The first event is ermm my cousin/kai gor's dinner at Seremban..YAY!!
I only will show few picture because that nothing much to said..
Mostly is just because ermm..Errmmm.."thinking"

I think I know the reason cause I am the camera girl so there not much photo..=3=..Ish ish~~
BTW is a nice first event warm up~~
Hehee..Happy Marriage to my dear cousin Leon and Takashi!! Wish you both always sweet sweet ya..TEE HEE~~!

Show you my selfie picture.. *wink pose*..Muahahaa..I know I doesn't look like myself..I really know..*bang wall*~~

Write at 13.01.2015 by -VoN S@N- (DECEMBER EVENT)