About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Chapter 539 ( Can I just skip to normal mode?!!)

Thank Mun Ying..
PS: MY FAT ARM!:( Nooooo Is ok..=/

I want to blog my babe wedding stuff but hor my hard disk not with me..Totally stuck..Don't know what to post anymore..
There lot of negative aura inside my mind..=( Feel like crying out loud..

No matter what most most important is my academic..Haha..Feel so stressed up.. 3 hour learning FA=1-2 month of learning during Form 6~~.. O.O
Reality is cruel..How I going to cramp the 3 hour stuff into my brain in one day..
Worst to worst is when you having 6 hour of that subject in one day..OMG.. Literally half of my semester during Form 6 is there...*I need to restart my mind and put more ram inside*~

What next??Hrmmm..
I feel myself is social inside class but after class I mostly alone/1 person..Well thank to my few classmates who always lunchie with me..:3 Xie Xie Ni Men~~ :)

Ok..Whatever I owe I just transfer to "bad debt"..Serious..Sorry to my last 3 event(DECEMBER)..

Newest photoshoot...BTW, I mirrored the picture..So I can get my Nozomi's fringe correct..Arghh..*Moment I think about it just making me pissed off!!*

Btw, I prefer doing my own make up references for my own cosplay..Sorry if I fail Nozomi again..*bang wall*

I actually love this student good looking look..I mean I prefer to wear this kind of school uniform compared to secondary uniform..Thank God I currently studying at College instead of schooling..
More picture coming up soon I guess..Thank BRO for help me photoshoot!! :3 You know I always love you most of the time..Haha..:3

What next..Hrmm..I still thinking of this Saturday..I feel myself so annoying and irritating now..
Will try to post more stuff when I really free or got the thought of posting..Now let me take my precious rest?^^~ Tee Hee~~

Write at 29.01.2015 by -VoN S@N-