About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 16, 2015

Chapter 538 (Penang, here I come again..Wait is it really at Penang??@~@)

Oh Hi~~ 
I think I more into this kind of fashion??HAHA!!
My Totoro, only managed to wear you one time and baboom..*emo crying corner*~
2nd event held in Penang..Is Girl's side dinner+"Zhu Kar Day"~~:3

Din't really went to Penang play stuff..Mostly busy with all these stuff but seriously I enjoy very much..Not mention can see the sweet warming bond between family and family.. *happy girl being happy girl*~~

My pale face??@~@.. Haha My face haven't really recover that time..Thank to Babe intro me the awesome foundation..And also using concealer that why my face can be at least flawless a bit??Just at least?~ PS:Pretty sis behind me!! See her hour glass body!:(

Leng Ma and Me..~~!!
Even my Leng Ma face is so flawless!! *hiding corner*~

Second day also my emo day cause my spec broke..I was like WTH!!WHY!!
Emo , merajuk and pattern..=/~~
Dad drag me out for eat and walk around..Sorry showing my fake innocent face and my big eyes bag..*pouts*

Third day last day of event..!!!~ Selfie with bro..Is was kinda happy cause that time my face slowly recovering..

Actually that a lot of photos to post but seriously I am too lazy to find and these few photos find through errr my phone..YAY! :3 Hahaa.. 

Thank to 360 camera..I really feel that camera is cool..At least I don't find my face so fake except those hardly seen pimples, ugly part of my face..Overall is look like me..*wink*!!

PS:Time to lose lot of fats..*bang wall*

Write at 16.01.2015 by -VoN S@N- event happen at December