About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, February 2, 2015

Chapter 540 ( People call fangirling, I call it stalker!!)

People call is fangirling but I feel more like stalker..
Ernest, Dan Khoo, Wai Kit and Shaun.. Omg..Selfie with all people making my heart badum badum..*weee*~!!

I always have this bad behavior that is  "I will crazy or over excited over a thing/stuff/human for a month"..Is like I totally having 101% interested on them..Is always happen that why I used to said I got this "3 minute of moment"..
Well last time was happen on stuff I do..I used to have this 3 month crazy-ing drawing and drawing..
Then another 2 month was doing this handy crafting.. 
Another 2 month was crazy with oldies song..
Now my habits turn to human haha..*bang wall*

Ok so ya I really get too excited when I can see those youtuber and comic people..Especially Dan Khoo and Ernest..I always see their dorky funny and stupid video and make me go happy..Tee Hee~!!
Even my brother can't stand my behavior of it..LOL..

What make me more go hyper is seem like every week I can get to see Ernest..Kyaa...
Ernest in video is dorky, funny and idiot..Yes IDIOT CUTE~~ :3 

But seriously maybe cause we both is stranger so I can feel he kinda shy, kind and gentleman and you know those opposite of idiot..I guess....*wink wink*~~ 


Second week of January..Omg..He cute right??I know I know..*wink wink*

Third week of January..Was kinda happy when he can recognize me and most funny thing is I was wearing a not so malaysian style of fashion going out cause rushing..Hehe..XD!!^^~

Fourth week of January(Also the last week)..Got so many selfie with him...Thank you Ernest for taking selfie picture with me..YAY!! *bow*

Beside him I also adore Dan Khoo alot..Well I actually like Dan Khoo last two year when I saw his funny video..LOL

Dan Khoo, Me and Wai Kit..
Dan Khoo in real life also very shy but have to understand, I am a stranger/fan to them..So ya..Hehe..
Dan Khoo really got the gentleman feeling..*drools*!!*fangirling mode turn on immediately*!! 
Wai Kit another side super dorky but shy..^^!! 

Well, the last week of weekend managed to rush to KLCC to see them again plus THEMINGTHING is here so why not take chances..*wink wink*..Either is Ming Yue or Ming Han...They both just super cool and good looking!!

Ming Yue..Omg..He so cute and funny..With his funny pose(Inside camera pic)..Tee Hee!!

Ming Han..Another gentleman.. *wink wink*!! You can't blame those girls go for them..LOL

Btw, that the moment I feel Dan Khoo even more gentleman..LOL!! Only I know what really happening..Tee Hee~~ (Happen In KLCC)

Ok..I need to ermm rest and study..I been slacking and lazy..OMG..I really old de meh!:(

Write at 2.02.2015 by -VoN S@N-