About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Chapter 541 ( Love that never gone)

Nozomi Tojo School Uniform Version
Photo by Soup no Studio
Thank you..
I still got a long way to improve my cosplay..

Ok so ya I getting bored again and there a story inside my mine..Can I crap it out?? Thank You..

Character Name:
  • Louis
  • Marilyn
  • Chris
  • Jeslyn
  • Phoebe
  • Ernest 
Do you imagine your love one will happen during school/uni/college life?? Do you believe in eternity love??

Phoebe : No I don't believe at all..
Ernest  : Just face the fact..It happen all the time..
Phoebe : That is only happen in fairy tale not in reality world ok..
Ernest  : Negative FREAK!! *Phoebe stare back to Ernest* 
Phoebe : I am being realistic freak instead of you being imagination freak..
Lady Anna : Alright you two stop arguing nonsense and get your case done now..
Phoebe : Yes my lady..*looking at her notice with Ernest * Marilyn Lenard..18 year old..
Ernest   : Reason??
Phoebe :Sudden sickness..Alright let go see this Marilyn together..
Ernest  : What make her have this sudden sickness..

In another room..
Marilyn : ....Can I know where am I?
Phoebe : Hi Miss Marilyn..My name is Phoebe and his Ernest..Ermmm..Can you remember what were you doing before you come here?
Marilyn :..I was reading a sweet love letter..I was..*suddenly*..Before that, I was having an argument with my boyfriend..
Ernest   : Ok..That is more than enough..The fact I just want to tell you that you have come...to another world..
Marilyn : What you mean by that..
Phoebe  :..Ernest, why can't you be more direct?? *look at Marilyn*..Marilyn , you already dead..We both are your fallen angel but we are not devil or those demon...We just have our attitudes that make us not qualified as an angel..*smack her head*
Ernest   : Alright..We just want to know what your last wish only..
Marilyn : What you mean I have dead..*start to tear*..Is it cause of my sickness..*both of them nodded their head*
Phoebe  : Ok..Since you already know so want to tell us your last wish and see what we can do for you..
Marilyn : I want see him..*start crying*..There a lot of thing we haven't accomplish together..Master Phoebe, I don't want to die..I want continue living..
Ernest   : This kind of wish again..*feeling headache*..What about you tell us why we must let you have this chances?
Marilyn :Do you experiences a love that you know that will be your last..
Phoebe : In drama, I see a lot but how confirm you know that will be your last..I thought the reason you die is cause of argument?
Marilyn : It was a stupid argument..Please just for the last time..Let me do all the wishlist with him..Please..*begging toward to Phoebe*
Phoebe  : ...Ernest, you settle..
Ernest   : Ok..What your wishlist with him??The all you mean..
Marilyn : Married and till we die..
Phoebe  : STOP IT..Ernest, let me handle this..Miss Marilyn, you already dead..That no way what bullshit you are saying it then it will be done..We can't approve..Not even a bit..
Marilyn : This is my only wish..That I hope can be done..
Phoebe : Sigh..Sure we can done this deal with you in term and condition..
Ernest   : Phoebe, you not going to do this right..
Phoebe : 10 year..You can be with him in 10 year but he will totally forget about you..Everything is like a restart machine..10 year time...After 10 year, whatever wish you haven't done is not our problem..Deal?
Marilyn : Deal..Is not a long year but is more than enough..
Ernest   : Marilyn, you will suffered with lot of pain..Phoebe haven't explain properly..He won't remember you and you will have to work hard..What make it more worst he will have a girlfriend..Don't ask why and how it will be like that but that is the term and condition..10 year time you won't die and if you try..The punishment will be more worst..
Marilyn :.....
Phoebe : This is the deal you have with us..Yes or no..I give you 1 min to think..
Marilyn : Yes..
Phoebe  : Ok..Later soon I will come back with you and explain slowly what you have to do..Ok? Excuse us first..

Phoebe and Ernest went out..
Ernest : Phoebe, what you think you doing..10 year is going be very suffer..Do you understand?!!
Phoebe : I let her choose..To her it might not..To us is just equivalent as 1 day only...
Ernest  : Do you know when a people suffer, time tend to go more slow??
Phoebe : I don't know..I don't want to know..Ernest, let go and prepared the procedure ok?? Whatever it is, is just another visual world for her only to accept all these thing..We creating her last wish..Her selfish last wish ok..Lady Anna won't blame us use that technique..
Ernest : But is not real..
Phoebe : As long she feel is real is more than enough..No one know what is real or what not real..Who the hell going to tell the another world that we are existed until they are dead..Until they have to go through us?? Do you understand?? At the end, we giving her the most realistic world..Everything is same just the another world won't be involve so we won't break the promise that have set..
Ernest : Ok..I don't like see the suffer moment..
Phoebe :...ERNEST, what about you go into the room and let her be clear that her wish won't be done.. Settle?
Ernest :..I give up..

Lady Anna : How do you think??
Klifford    : Just let them two settle..Marilyn and Louis..No one will know what going to happen right??
Lady Anna : Most of person will have that kind of wish but if we will have to fulfilled it, we will make lot of trouble so the best way is to put her into another alternative world..
Klifford      : Anna, let slowly observe ok?? 


**************************************************************************************************

So let end here ya..I mean I start crapping when I feel is a must..*OwO*

Group photos with these senpais/ amazing people..
Thank ya..^^~~

Write at 3.02.2015 by -VoN S@N-