About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, February 27, 2015

Chapter 543 ( Happy Chinese Goat New Year~~)

I feel myself posting a very old picture..
This was one of my favorites outfits mix-match..
A bit like office girl+student..
Sorry..My taste of fashion is weird than I can think..*bang wall*

Is it me or what..I feel time run so fast..:(..I don't really like this feeling..I feel like WHY! I do wish time can go slow..
There a lot of thing I want to accomplish it..Serious..
I don't like halfway moment..Is suck..But I know I can get over it..I mean I can do what I want to do..NO GIVE UP!! Never!! 

Next next..Ermmm Ermmm.. I also don't know what to say..There lot of thing ruining my mind now..
Anyhow, Happy Chinese New Year..Mo Mo Da~~ :3

Tee Hee~~

Write at 27.02.2015 by -VoN S@N-