About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, February 16, 2015

Chapter 542 ( Love that never gone 1.1)

I suddenly like doing this pose..I mean I look kinda weird..I am weird..
Me and Mun aka my lady boss..

I got the mood to continue my story I guess..Anyhow I been addicted to yaoi like so seriously..OmO!! Forgive my weird err addict stuff..

Anyhow I want to continue my story before my idea run out..

**************************************************************************************************
Ernest : Phoebe, you can still think twice ya..
Phoebe : You don't make me hate you also..*Phoebe key in Marilyn's data inside one of her system* Another hour I going to take her go the the world that she going to face..Either the final ending is how, is not our business..Ok?
Ernest : At least...
Phoebe : Ok, we be her guardian angel ok?
Ernest : That why I always like partner with you..*hug Phoebe* Thank again
Phoebe : No need thank, is mostly to guard her not to do any mistake in her second life.. Let go tell Marilyn this good news.. Anyhow let bet about their love?
Ernest : Serious?? I do wish everything will be sweet story..
Phoebe : Then the another girl will sad..Ernest, nothing is perfect.. 
Ernest : But I thought...
Phoebe : I already said I just bring her to the another world but that world is existed..
Ernest : Don't tell me is another alternative world? *Phoebe nod her head* I thought..
Phoebe : I got message from lady Anna, she tell me use alternative world instead of the world we create.. 
Ernest : Alright.. 

At the room Marilyn sitting waiting..
Phoebe : Hi Marilyn, another 10min you will coming back to your own world..Everything will be the same...
Ernest : Except he not your boyfriend and we both will be your relatives as if cousin to check on you and so so on...
Phoebe : Ya..Deal??
Marilyn : Sure..Thank Master Phoebe..*tears a bit*
Phoebe : Call me Phoebe and him Ernest..We are your cousin from now on..Till the next 10 years after the contract end..
Marilyn : But won't you guys is the fallen angel in here?
Ernest : No worried, 10 years to us is just 1 day..So is gonna be a long story for you and for us but after we come back here, is just a dream.. 
Marilyn :....Thank...*start crying*
Phoebe : Your thank can be over..Come here, drink this water before we start going ok?*Marilyn drinking and she faint*

After awhile.........
Marilyn :*open her eyes*...Where am I now??
Marilyn's mom : Oh dear, what time you thinking now..Faster get ready for your class..
Marilyn : Mom??*hug her mom tight*..Mom, I miss you so so much..Super miss..
Marilyn's mom : What are you saying, my dear..Don't miss your first day in new area ok...
Marilyn : Alright...*quickly do her own routine and the moment she step out from her house* Phoebe..Ernest..
Phoebe : Do you know how long we waited for you..Let go, I don't want late for class..
Ernest : Don't so mean..Marilyn first day in this area ok..
Phoebe : Like I care.. Let go.. *Three of them walk to college*

Inside the class..
Louis : Phoebe, who the new girl??
Phoebe : She my cousin..Her name is Marilyn..
Marilyn : Hi L...*Phoebe pinch Marilyn a bit* Ouch.. Phoebe..
Ernest : He is Louis.. 
Marilyn : Hi Louis..
Louis : Hi Marilyn..First day in this area..We can be your tour guide in here..
Marilyn : Sure thank Louis...*looking at him* *suddenly* 
Jeslyn : Hey guys..*look at Louis then Marilyn* Hi..You sure is the new girl here..
Marilyn : You are...
Jeslyn : Wait I haven't intro myself..I am Jeslyn..
Louis : Jeslyn is our class rep and also...*looking at Jeslyn*
Chris : Louis being shy again..Jeslyn and Louis..Hahaa..Hi I am Chris..I am the assistant class rep..
Marilyn : Hi Chris, you guys are so kind..
Jeslyn : Welcome dear..*hug Marilyn then hold Louis's hand*  Later today we go out for tea time? 
Louis : Is a great idea..Want to join along?
Phoebe : I am ok..What about you Marilyn?
Marilyn : Err...I think I am ok..
Ernest : Then let go after class..*Look at Phoebe* 
Phoebe : Yes Mr Ernest?? Anything, if nothing let get back our seat before lecturer come in..
Ernest : Nothing..

After class before Phoebe and Ernest pull Marilyn into their car for a personal talk.
Ernest : Marilyn, you really want to go?
Marilyn : What you mean?
Phoebe : You know that Louis and Jess is a couple..Ernest feel your pain so if you don't want to go then you can eventually go home..We can give an excuse to them..
Marilyn :..*she silent awhile*..But...I..Err..I don't know..Can I still hope??I mean can I? I want to go..I want to see him..
Ernest : Woman..The worst animal in the world..
Phoebe : Can't deny..You can't do anything to a woman that deeply fall in love with her man.. * Marilyn blurr looking at them thinking what their message mean*.. Marilyn, then we three go together..
Ernest : Extra info, you cannot mention anything regarding you know him ok?? I mean..It one of the rules..
Marilyn : Ok..Sorry about that..

At the cafe.......................

Ok I am going to stop here cause I don't know how to continue for now.. O.O!! Sowieee~~