About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Chapter 550 (Let everything be simple and peace??Can??)

If everything seem to be so freaking easy, confirm the chances of getting wrong answer is very high..=3=
Ok I totally screw my Management Paper..OMG..Said is chapter from a to z but I see mostly X-Z..OK FINE..LESSON LEARNED..
ARGHH!!

So I snip my fringe after like having amount of negative+stress thinking..

I actually don't know what to post but err anyway I want to thank my dear Piggie and my pet Joyeux after I settle all my mock test..I think I officially need to rest my poor eyes..=3=

Just extra note to state today 
"If I being kind/humble to you is high chances because I afraid/okok/just being nice to you"
"If I being pattern/ejek you high chances because I show you my real to you..LOL"..

This one just a nice references to use cause I feel no reason..K..Ciaoxz~~TATA!!TEE HEE

Write at 25.04.2015 by -VoN S@N-