About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Chapter 549 ( Sometimes I also don't understand why?)

Oh Hi..
Love sometimes is like a drug, once dose, is so hard to get rid of it...*WvW*

So I only put online for two people in my Facebook..That is Ching Hui and Joyuex.. 
I forgot why I put them only online but err oh well..Doesn't care much..

Ok..Study stuff been stressing me like shit..Now using Mun Ying's way to study again..LOL
Hope it work for me..At least let pray it work for me..I really got the thought to examine my poor little brain...Can stuff long memory but can't stuff short memory..T3T
Nooooooooooo my dear boyfriend is my Mr Account..Mr Account, love me please and remember our lovely dovey day??*wink wink*...

Oh ya..Did I mention that my sadist behavior actually getting worst and worst or because someone is so masochist so eventually I show my sadist behavior toward to her..
But usually I will act like a wolf in sheep..Hahaaa~~ So eventually I act innocent and emo (sometimes I really having my bad mood) then she will trying to heal my poor kokoro and I will become evil seme back..Muahahaa..
Let me give a nice scenario:-

JO:You know you are annoying! *pissed off after I keep on rawss her*
Me:...:( Sorry..
JO:*showing victory face*
Me:I am sorry I been annoying you a lot..Bye..:(
JO:Whatt!!I am just kidding man!! I actually ok with your annoying..I like..Hehee
ME:I know arr..Is just fun showing my moody mood to you and get back my fun..
JO:...

Ok..I know I sound so weird..I know I really know..*pouts* 

I not sure what I want to post but today will be I admit I am selective social type of person and I only will post few only that I really can related..Ohohooo~

  1. I dislike the idea of mixing friends..I mean I ok with it but I still got the selfish behavior that is my important label people must with me..
  2. If I were to go out hang out alone, I always pray I won't met someone..Even if I were to met, I will always said "I hang out few hour only"..Cause sometimes I like to spend time doing my own stuff..This is true and fact..~!
  3. I don't switch off the phone but I mute conversation if I feel a bit too much..Hahaa...And I feel no one want to chat with me so is ok la..
  4. I like to hide myself in my room doing my own thing cause I always feel that is my most quality moment..I no need to chat with people nor doing anything that make me feel stress.
  5. I either alone or really love to spend with people I love to spend..*frank speaking*
Anything conclusion just I am weird and err weird??@@ I need to take my proper rest and err do my own stuff..LOL!!

Write at 04.04.2015 by -VoN S@N-