About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 19, 2015

Chapter 548 ( Love that never gone 1.3)

Hi~~
Let me continue my story due I feel like want to continue~~


So during the sem break, Marilyn, Louis, Ernest , Phoebe and Chris ready for their trip but Jeslyn din't managed to join them due to her family matter..

Ship..
Marilyn : Hey Louis..
Louis : Hey..Anything??
Marilyn : Are you ok?? Regarding Jeslyn..
Louis : Hey, I am ok...I understand one just feel kinda sad..Thought this will be our first trip for us..
Marilyn : You never went before?? I mean to Lostland Beach??
Louis : Nope..Thought can go with Jeslyn..Do you know there myth on the beach??
Marilyn : I know..Of cause I know.. * sarcastic * I never thought..
Louis : Marilyn, are you ok?? Hey, I still will enjoy with you guys ok??
Marilyn : Sure you will..*hug Louis and Louis was shock..*.. Sorry Louis..*quickly let go her hand*
Louis : No..Is ok..*pat Marilyn's head*..

Meanwhile...
Chris : Hey Missy..*Phoebe ignore Chris*..Phoebe..~~
Phoebe : What?!!
Chris : Why suddenly so interested into this trip..I thought...
Phoebe : At first I don't really like it but since the trip location is a best place for me to relax so why not?? *her eyes looking up at Marilyn and Louis* Hey Chris, can I ask you a question?
Chris : Sure why not??
Phoebe : Do you believe there a pure love that won't hurt any side of party??
Chris : No..I don't believe..*look up toward to them* No matter how, there will be a side that feel hurt and a bunch of version story for you to believe..
Phoebe :*smirk smile toward to Chris* You will never know what the real story anyway..I mean we all will never know..
Ernest : PHOEBE!! Come here..I saw dolphin..
Phoebe : Alright..Wait for me ya..*run toward to Ernest* *Chris just looking at them and relaxing around*

During in the beach , Marilyn and Louis getting more close than what Phoebe and Ernest expected but deep down they feel is alright cause whatever happen in here is like a dream for Marilyn..Just for her only..

Last two day before their trip end..
Louis : Marilyn, do you know the myth??
Marilyn : Of cause I know that why I bought this two bottle for us..
Louis : Thank..*pat Marilyn*..I thought you don't know so ya..*show out another two bottle and they both laugh*.. What about like this, we exchange one bottle each and then let collecting the sand..
Marilyn : Sure..Memory..Hehe..*kiss Louis's cheek then she suddenly push Louis away*..I..I..
Louis :.... Is ok..I know you just might be excited..Let don't think much ok..Don't want to create more worst memory for this trip..
Marilyn : .... *start collecting the sand and remember her past memory with Louis, their sweet love story during the trip* I..Louis..
Louis : Hahaa..Let quickly get those sand..Should we go get 3 more extra bottle for them too??
Marilyn : Yaaa sure..

Inside the rest room..
Phoebe : You guys finally back..
Louis : Haha..We go get some souvenir for you guys..
Ernest : Serious, what is it..*Louis and Marilyn pass them the bottle sand*..The myth story..
Phoebe : What myth story?? *look at the bottle sand*..Just an ordinary sand bottle..
Ernest : Sometimes I wonder why you my partner..*glare at Phoebe that don't know the love myth story*..Thank Louis and Marilyn!! You guys are so sweet..
Phoebe : I also wonder how you can be my partner..*look back to Marilyn and Louis*..That nice of both of you.. 
Chris : Partner?? Hrmmm... Louis, why your and Marilyn's bottle are much more special than ours one?? 
Phoebe : You jelly arr..Go to the beach and do yourself la..*look at Marilyn*..So tomorrow is the last day of our trip right? *Marilyn nod her head*..Ok..Time to pack our bag..*stand up then suddenly one of the worker come to them*..Yes??
Worker : Hi..I just want to inform that ermm one of the room tonight got some function so is it ok for you guys to have two room now?? We will you another compensate..
Phoebe : I am ok with it but I state the rule, I still want to sleep with Ernest..
Chris : I want same room with Phoebe and Ernest..*Chris smirk smile toward to Phoebe*
Louis : Wait why?? I thought girl should be in same room..
Phoebe : Not this time..I always with my twin brother right..*puppy eye looking at Ernest*
Ernest : Ya..Sorry Louis, actually during the past few day, Phoebe been sleeping same room with me..
Marilyn : Then the empty room that we early booked??
Phoebe : I cancelled it and use the money for other activities that held in this beach..*cunning smile*..*look at Chris*..I prefer you sleep at the lounge...
Chris : Hey, don't be so mean ok..I don't mind same bed with Ernest..
Louis : Alright guys...No argument for the last day ok..Marilyn, then we both same room..Are you ok with it??
Marilyn : Sure I am..I..I..
Louis : Then is deal..*look at the worker*..Then pass us the two room key for us..
Worker : Thank you..*bow* * Louis and the worker went to change their room key*
Phoebe : Marilyn...What I can do is just till here..We three go back to room and rest first..*walking toward to the counter to get their new key room*
Marilyn :*she understand what Phoebe really meant*.. Thank..Bye..See you guy later dinner then..

Inside the room..
Phoebe : Ernest, go out and do your own thing..I want to have a sweet time with Chris..*glaring at Chris*..
Ernest : Errr..Okok..Take care then..*went out*
Chris : Phoebe??
Phoebe : Chris, don't fake..I know everything de..Just what the hell are you in here..Trying to help or trying to make us in more trouble..
Chris : Both?? Additional for you, what you did going to make Jeslyn suffer..You sure??
Phoebe : Well, is just a system..All the feeling and human here is not even real..I don't really give a damn on it..I just want quickly end this case..
Chris : *near Phoebe*..What if I told you is real?? Your Lady change the whole system..
Phoebe : *shock*..What did you say??
Chris : Up to you to believe, I don't really give a high hope on them..Louis can't remember of Marilyn is because in this world, Marilyn is Jeslyn and Jeslyn is Marilyn..So.....
Phoebe :....

*********************************************************************************
Oh no..My brain stuck..STUCK!!!~~

Write at March 2015