About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Chapter 547 (Poison or I say is a medicine for me?)

Cause I put all the picture into harddisk so can't find any single picture to post and here one of my favorites picture..Hehe!!
All these picture took during Alice's Wedding..^^
Congratxz to her ya..Tee Hee

So this month..Ok Not really this month but starting last month I was like crazy toward to this yaoi movie (China Movie) and is based by a novel... ~~
So I try my very best to find the novel through online..Seriously I used a lot of kind of way plus I am a banana..Not 100% banana but I don't know how to type chinese word so I always copy and paste..Copy and paste here and there..
I think GOD always pity me so with my 2-3 day of keep finding, finally I managed to find the novel but you know what make it more suck..I can't copy paste it..I WAS LIKE "WTH!! Find de but can't read or understand the story content" so my happiness immediately become emo within a minute then I was like hrmm haih and suddenly I look at my ipad...*go to google translate and try using the newest function*..
My happiness freaking increased!!
Although it can't fully capture all the word but at least I know what the crap is talking about.. GOOGLE TRANSLATE..THANK!!

So during the CNY, most of my free time was listening to the story and seriously is a bit headache cause is google translate who speak for me..
Thank to my dear Mun Yee who help me read few chapter..*guilty for ruined her innocent mind*..=3=~

Then you know I know..Got this one day I was like listening to this radio type of story but is under yaoi category and the first story is caught my attention..So I was like lying on my bed, putting earphone in my ear and start listening the part 1 story...
Is kinda hard to listen first cause is in chinese and is China's slang and their voice is hard for me to recognize but luckily is easy to catch up..Hehe!! I have been like listening quite a lot of story and I do picky when come to the genre story..
I can't stand of sad story..Which I regret listening one of it..Is damn sad..:(!! $%^&*()!!!
Then I get to listening another story which the Part 4 cannot load and I was like "No..Must find" and ya I get to find the part 4 to listen the happy ending..(That time is was like 3am..Yes 3am and the next day I got class)
After that I also did listen one of the video state "whoever want bad ending, listen till part 3 can de..Want happiness continue part 4"
I was like which monkey want to have sad ending, I will strangle the person..Hehe!!

So so back to my main point..
I know I get to like to do stuff which only involve myself..Just myself..
I do like mix around but I don't find is a must anymore..Maybe is a need but not a must for me..
I do feel I got few hobby that just involve with myself..No other..Myself can de..
Even listening to yaoi video, reading yaoi manga, doing own note and lot of more..Is like I can escape from reality world..Even just an hour or few hour, is still very calm world for me..
Let we praise and blame the world of IT that sometime all you need is yourself and the IT world.. *feeling so weird now*~~

Ok I have no idea why I post this but is mostly express my love toward to YAOI more deep only..Ohohoho~~ 
Can't wait tonight continue study, homework, crafting , music and my yaoi story but today already listen quite a lot le..Hrmmm...

Slow down bah.. Tee Hee.. Mo Mo Da...

Write at 10.03.2015 by -VoN S@N-