About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, March 6, 2015

Chapter 546 ( Feeling Old??I will never admit meh~)

Take this during class..Yes my stress idiot look that trying to focus 100% and is soooooo hard..
Even a coffee just making me go dizzy only.. 
 Ok so today after class, purposely drive to Kelana Jaya LRT to go find dear Mun Yee as she taking me go see her debate club and also visit Koh(teacher) and Papaya again..Miss them much..

Was trying to tie like this but at end take it out cause is look idiot enough but seriously, I look so kiddo look now..YAY!!

Finally meet up with her and here I taking a selfie while she choosing what kind of drinks to buy and at the end, we choose mineral water..Eh water is nice to drink!~~ *My terrible eyes bag*..I regret sleeping late night now..Really regret..=(

So after buying stuff, we take monorail to her school and then while she busy her stuff for her later debate, I was busying selfie..In pic she look so cool but really?? She my girl and I am her boy..*if you get what I mean*~

So after the "ringgg~~~" Seeing all the students that just finished their class make me feel so old now..I mean I been like 2 years din't back to school plus I totally feel awkward..
Mun Yee take me go to teacher's office and ya Mr Koh was so serious doing his work and we both like "how long this fella will notice our existence"..
He was shock looking at us after I accidentally push his chair..O,O!!
Then after passing him the gift I prepared for them then Mun Yee take me go to her activity club..=3

Me and my dear "fake son"..Papaya..=3
Papaya still a very shy innocent boy..
Then take a selfie with him before sending him back to his own activity club..
OMG..Why I always surround with amazing people..I feel myself so potato now..*pouts*~


(Serious Mun Yee making me love her more)~
Today she as judge seeing her club's member doing those debate talk was so awesome..Maybe is my first time see so I do feel awesome but actually they got lot of point to debate back but they stuck and somehow struggle and their english is so pro..Sorry, my english is very low..=/
Need to practice more..TEE HEE

Well since we at here why no visit her sister..OMG..Haha..Why they all so cute..*kidnap mood is here wei*
If Jie Jie can visit you guy every week ..*dreaming*

This is selfie with Mr Koh..He look so innocent young right but the reality, he also another disaster..=3=!! 
I only know when we were eating, I saw there a group of girls(student) looking at him..Haha..
Deep down I was thinking "We are normal friend..Don't think much.Don't come and find me or whatever shit.."
After that, I was like editing picture and post at insta/facebook then got two students come and add me and I was like "Oi, Your student arr..I not going to accept"..Mr Koh also tell me don't care..LOL
Scary people these day~~
I only accept those  I really know only..
Paiseh~


Last group wefie before we ending this happy day?XD
Thank for today..
Happy about today~~ Love Letter from Mun Yee~Seeing them~~See my dear in her school behavior~~Happy Memory..

Write at 06.03.2015 by -VoN S@N-