About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Chapter 545 ( March...Just March)

I actually like this picture more than my FB profile picture..Errr..I also like my FB pic la..
But I look kinda weird..Hoho..
Mo Mo Da~~

March is here de and there lot of thing I need to do..Currently I just hope I can sleep for few hour and still very awake and fully energy.. Nyaaaa~~~ 
Is sound impossible but whatever thing also must try..Rawss~~

So shall we continue my story??

Cafe:-
So Marilyn and Phoebe went into the cafe while the guys are helping the girls ordering the signature cake and drinks..Marilyn eyes keep on looking at Louis until even he sit down and then...

Phoebe : Marilyn..Marilyn?? MARILYN!!
Marilyn : Sorry..I...
Louis : What are you thinking?? Are you ok?
Chris : Are you looking at Louis?? *Phoebe and Ernest look at him* 
Marilyn : No..Don't have..Really don't have..Haha..
Louis    : Are you ok?? Chris is just joking..He actually want you to look at him..
Chris    :.... Louis always love to joke.. * Jeslyn come in the cafe* Hi Jes..
Jeslyn  : Hi guys..I am sorry..Having a talk with lecturer just now.. *sit beside Louis*
Louis : Dear, here your favorites cake I help you order..*Jeslyn smile toward to Louis* 
Jeslyn : Thank.. 
Marilyn : *look at Jeslyn then suddenly look at the cake she having*..Who help me order this cake?
Louis : Is me..You don't like it??
Marilyn : No..I just surprise how you know I love cheesecake..
Phoebe : Louis just random order right??
Louis   : Errr I just feel like you will want cheesecake so I ordered and their cheesecake is famous too..
Ernest : Louis is our class gentleman right?
Chris  : Unlike me right.. 
Phoebe : You know then good.. *everyone looking at both of Chris and Phoebe that use that kind of tone to talk to each other* 
Chris   : Your cake I also ordered for you..You like it?
Phoebe :*look at her fruit cake*..Okok only but is everyone favorites cake so I still can eat..*drinking her tea*..
Chris  :*look at Phoebe then look back at everyone*..Let continue eat ok?? 

Everyone eat and then been asking where Marilyn from..Luckily before they went for this cafe, Ernest already make a past story for Marilyn to let them know where she have been all the time and everything ..Marilyn explain slowly while her eyes keep on looking Louis..

Marilyn : Last time I got a very sweet love story..*Phoebe shock looking at Marilyn but Ernest hold Phoebe's hand hinting that let Marilyn say what she wanted* 
Louis : What the sweet love story??
Jeslyn : Ya?? Want to tell us?
Marilyn : Is actually from my friends but till now I feel super sweet..Back then in my area, this two couple is like a childhood friends, they always..................

Marilyn actually telling the story of how Marilyn and Louis get to know each other, their struggle to get together, their sweet moment and ......

Marilyn : Then Angel just sleep on the bed as in forever... *Ernest , Jeslyn and Louis start to tear a bit*..
Phoebe : Boring..
Chris : Normal story..
Ernest : Phoebe, you are very cruel..
Marilyn : Actually think back my friends story..Is actually very stupid right..I mean before she sleep on the bed, she still have the stupid fight with her boyfriend..*sarcastic smile*
Louis : No..Is not..Is very cruel..Why GOD must separated them?? Cruel..*Louis's heart suddenly feel pain* 
Jeslyn : Louis, are you ok??
Louis : Ya..I am ok..I guess.. I think I should go home first..Sorry guys..
Ernest : Is ok..Take care Louis..Phoebe, let go?? *Louis and Jeslyn back home*
Phoebe : Ernest, you take Marilyn back home first..I want to buy few more cakes before go home..
Ernest : Errr..Ok..See you later..*Phoebe nod her head and Ernest taking Marilyn back home*
Phoebe : *look at Chris* Who are you??
Chris    : What you mean Miss Phoebe??
Phoebe : *near Chris* Are you Klifford's people??
Chris    : *smirk smile* What you mean Klifford's people?? 
Phoebe : You don't want admit is ok but don't you dare to make my task getting worst..Bye Chris..
Chris    : .... *looking at Phoebe walk out from the cafe*..*take out his phone and give a call*..

Phone Conversation:-
........    : Yes Mr Chris?? 
Chris    : I sense she going to know soon..
........    : So fast?? Why you so careless..
Chris   : Sorry..I never thought she going to be so sharp..
........    : Whatever it is, do nicely your job..Bye..
Off Phone....

Louis's house..
Jeslyn : Louis, are you ok? 
Louis  :Ya dear..I am ok..I think I been too long never listen to any story..
Jeslyn : We both going to be ok..Don't think much ok..
Louis  : Yes dear..*kiss Jeslyn's lips*.. *When the moment Louis kiss Jeslyn's lips and he can't feel the love somehow or he feel he just get touched by Marilyn's story.. He too confused..He got the inner feeling that he know Marilyn before but he can't remember where it is*

At another house...
Ernest : Phoebe, where your cake?
Phoebe : At the end , I not sure what I want to eat..*immediately hug Ernest* 
Ernest  : Hey, are you ok? What happen?
Phoebe : Nothing..I just want to settle this case without anymore struggle..Really tired.. *Ernest pat Phoebe head*... Thank Ernest..Best partner ever..
Ernest  : Don't think much ok..Whatever is their ending, is Marilyn decision..Recalling memory is like trigger Louis mind.. Is just the first day to them but is like a min for us..Understand..
Phoebe : Ok..I will be alright.. *slowly let go of Ernest* Ernest, careful of Chris ok..He not easy..
Ernest   : Alright..Don't think too much..By our data, Chris is just another school's friend of Louis..
Phoebe  : Maybe is I think too much..(Noob..The more I explain to you the more we going to mingle with this case)

.........................................................................................

After being around for 3 month, everyone seem to get along with together although Phoebe and Chris always have this communication problem..Meanwhile Marilyn always try her best to create more memory with Louis example making valentines chocolate for everyone but for Louis is more special because she know Louis's taste but in same times she feel hurt for Jeslyn..She want Louis but seeing how sweet Jeslyn is, she don't dare to conquer him....

One Day...
Jeslyn : Hey next week sem break, want to go for a trip?
Marilyn : What trip??
Phoebe : Boring..I not in.. *Ernest pinch Phoebe* Hey..What you want?
Ernest : We both in..I can't leave my dear twin sister alone..
Chris   : I am in then..I am always free and available..
Phoebe : I am going also since my dear twin brother is going..
Jeslyn : Then deal..Omg.. 6 of us is going..Is like triple date..
Marilyn : Triple date??
Jeslyn  : Ya..Me and Louis, you and Ernest lastly...
Phoebe : Wait a min, I and Ernest..Don't simple match us with that kind of people..
Chris : If you want me, I also might don't want you ok.. *Phoebe and Chris glaring each other*
Marilyn : Can you both stop fighting..*look back at Jeslyn* Just ignore them..Err..Can we don't go to beach??
Jeslyn : Why? Our this trip is going to beach..Go la..Louis suggest one.. Lostland Beach..
Marilyn :.....Lostland Beach..*Ernest use his power to scan through what Marilyn thinking then looking at Phoebe*
Phoebe : Jeslyn, how you know both of us wanted to go to Lostland Beach..Just ons only..
Chris    : *feeling weird toward to Phoebe's behavior* Alright...Let go..3 vs 1..Marilyn, go only..Don't near the beach can de..
Marilyn :...Alright..(Why..Our first trip..)..*Louis come inside the classroom* Louis..
Louis : Hi..So how the deal?
Jeslyn : Everyone ons with Lostland Beach..I going to book for 1 week..Hehee!! *hug Louis*
Louis : You are the best..My only personal assistant..*Marilyn seeing Louis saying sweet word to Jeslyn*..Sorry..We got too much light now..
Jeslyn : LOUIS!!*face become red*..*Everyone inside the classroom just slightly smile*

............
Stop here now..I scare I going to drag this very long so I need to make it the end in few few more chapter..Ok?? Ons Ons??

Write at 03.03.2015 by -VoN S@N-