About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Chapter 552 (Malay Wedding..=3)

Sedetik wajahmu muncul
Dalam diam Ada kerdipan ada sinar Itukah bintang atau rembulan Terima kasih kuucapkan

(For a moment your face appears) (In the silence of the night) (There is a glimmer of light and illumination) (I don't know if it was a star or just moon light) (but I just want say thank you)

-Kau Ilham Ku by Man Bai-

So so one of my dad's relative having wedding and is Malay Wedding..
Yup, I got malay's relatives..XD..
They are friendly and nice and awesome.. 
The first time I get to know about them is during I was Form 5 which is 2011..^^
Anyhow I feel from last year December till today wedding, I always with those important person..Ohohoho!!!

So ya..One thing I like about Malay Wedding is the Bunga Telur, the design of the hall and almost everything..LOL!!

See so nice right the Bunga Telur design...
The color combination even make me go "eppss, I must get no matter how"..Hoho!!

The two kid that super duper cute..
The girl is so active..U can see a little disaster..=3
The boy in another side so shy and innocent..
Super hard for me to selfie with them!

Cousins!! <3 font="" nbsp="">
I actually kinda happy when I get to know that I got Malay's relatives..
And my relatives is so friendly..Kyaaa
Super rare that we can meet up but enjoy every moment.. <3 font="">
Tee Hee

Bride and the Groom!! So pretty and so handsome..
So which is my relative??The Groom..Hehe..So good looking and manly..XD!!! 
Such a sweet couple..Wish them filled up with 101% of happiness..

Last crazy selfie inside car..
Really love my lips tint..Tee Hee~~!!

Kau begitu sempurna
Di mata ku, kau begitu indah
Kau membuat diriku akan selalu memujamu

-You are too perfect-
-Always so wonderful in my eyes-
-Always make me want to admire you more and more-

Write at 07.06.2015 by -VoN S@N-