About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, June 8, 2015

Chapter 553 (SEM 1 SUMMARY)

I am not a perfect people and I know my weirdoness is out of my limit..
I tend to make lot of mistake and super awkward 
Therefore,
I am very happy and appreciate to those human who still treat me as their friends after knowing me..
Tee Hee
*Pic take at Inti Library and ya I can 100% said this picture is thank the light+my very super simple make up and 360 camera(rosy)*

Alright alright, I feel myself actually saying something in here but oh well..I really do appreciate my friends who still treat me as their friends.. Tee Hee!!

So ya summary for my Sem 1...~~!!
  1. Thank for my dearest classmates...
  2. Although I know some dislike me..I think and can sense so ya..*roll roll*~~!
  3. Don't ask me who it is, I lazy to name it nor want to waste my time to think about it..
  4. Thank to my three best lecturer that I can successfully pass my sem 1..
  5. Next sem can't really play much..I need to be more serious!! ALERT REMINDER!!
  6. Still I am very happy I got them as my classmates..*wink wink*!! SINCERE HAPPY!
  7. Ok that for now..I really have no idea what to type..I don't want comment so much about SEM 1..Tata~~!!
Thank my dearest classmates.. LOL!!! 

You know even I am not close with you guys but I appreciate selfie, memory with you guys..Really a lot..
Hope next sem will be a peaceful and wonderful sem for me and you guys..TEE HEE

Write at 08.06.2015 by -VoN S@N-