About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Chapter 567 (First photoshoot in 2017 O3O)

First photoshoot in 2017
Nozomi in Hanfu Version.

Want to try blog back but I don't know this year I can contribute how much post...Orz :(
I remember how much I love my blog that I can post almost everyday but of cause when I getting older? Errr more like my priority keep on changing and changing then my blog somehow got abandon but I don't want to give up on my blog.

I feel like whenever I really need a rest or something, blog or only in this place, I can find peaceful-ness...
Another word, I feel myself too annoying until I don't think I can get along with anyone but somehow I am glad that the starting of 2017, there is nothing big change? Maybe I should contribute a post for this matter? Hrmmmm

Ok back to the photoshoot topic:- (All photos took using my iphone6, with selfie stick, selfie light (Indoor using it) and 360 camera apps, too lazy using photowonder..Hrmmm)

Thanks my beloved Piggie for this shoot.
Sometimes or most of the times, she does nag me for those shoot because costume bought so must shoot but I am damn lazy T3T
Real fact, I just scare my posing will trouble photographer haha..I am not a good poser..:')
Although I must admit my selfies is pro...*wink wink* HAHAH

Michael the photographer!! OmO!! Million thanks oh~~ Hahaha..
Thanks for shooting our Hanfu version..
I do hope in future if I can managed to ask Piggie to do a Hanfu (No any version) just Hanfu, maybe can ask Michael again, wonder will he say yes or no..LOL
Let see how in future since I admit I am quite lazy to cosplay...
Priority changes :/ Boooo~!!

Last but not least, post this one..My innocent look with my weird hand pose hahaa..Oh dear.. :(

Write at 19.03.2017 by -VoN S@N-