About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Chapter 569 (Should we restart again? XD)


I wonder am is this blog still alive or RIP... Hmmmm
Well, let said it still alive?~

Soooo after a longgg , century years? Or time? I found out that perhaps the feeling is like a process...

Apparently, something kinda bad happens on me...
(To the future me who is reading this, trust me, it wasn't that bad and you probably won't feel like a bad thing anyway)
Let just assume is love problems... Well, why I said it wasn't that bad. Highly reason is that I keep telling myself that "self-love" is the most important essence in our life ... 

Disclaimer:-
This wasn't a big case to talk about but the reflection of this accident actually is a good thing for me to type it out and also enhance my "love consultant" being a professional to seek out my friends and love one <---Which don't have any license for it ya ~.

So make it short, I got heartbroken, literally yes... Is been a long time I have this kind of feeling toward a guy...
The last time I had heartbroken was in the year 2014? Well, that time I will said timing is not right or probably I know he just treat me like a little sister.
So let forget it and I am still kinda happy that my friend and he are so fucking sweet together.... Awwww....

Then what is the point I am writing this??
Well, perhaps in future if I or my friends which I hope don't encounter this kind of "heartbroken" or any situation...
Really, always remember to love yourself...
I remember my technique when handling this case is usually..


"Ok, I let you cry, let you rant, let you do any crazy stuff as long....remember as long...Not self-hurt, no hurting yourself, no illegal stuff"

PS: I am a good citizen anyway~~


Next, after all this madness, sit down and think properly:-

1. You can regret for the past.
OR
2. Appreciate for the past..

Well, of course, when it started, hardly will have people can appreciate the past, including me. I was cursing, angry, hating myself and so much more but after crying out loud, ranting to people who I super close to...

I don't want people to say bad about the guy I like nor pity for me.
So in order for that thing not happen, I choose to appreciate the past, the moment, the times whereby he really likes me, treat me like a princess, adore me like I am his only one.


(Ya, I  am trying to ermm write more story , a probably short story so I can remember? I really hate my goldfish memory sometimes ==)

Then I remember I said this thing before, nothing last forever, his love for me had ended, I can't complain nor I can grunt over everything, instead of seeing him saying sorry to me and pity over me... I choose to act like as if we are a stranger or better word, acquaintance...


(Let play the music "Someone That I Used To Know")


Anyway, I do wish him all the best and filled with happiness.... QAQ Afterall, he is my friend, I don't like to make an enemy and I am rather kind of happy to see people filled with happiness... 

With him, is one of my sweetest memory probably in year 2018... Well, I can't say in my life because I will be encounter more and more happiness in future. Always be in positive mode!!


Like my every year wishlist or what you call as motivation/target/life quotes or my vision.

More Memory, Less Regret

Last but not least, how to know are you really letting go? Or really stay in the past? I really don't know. Everyone has their way to put a conclusion.
However, if you ask me.
I will only said, "the moment you are no longer angry or really doesn't really matter for what he do, perhaps that is the time you really letting go."
I am not sure for now, did I really letting go because I still want to wish him all the best, hoping him doing good with what his is doing right now and perhaps we can be friend back, perhaps one day?? ..LOL
(I never give up with the concept "friend" ya) 

Oh well, I actually want to wrote some happy stuff but I feel like this chapter is more or less...Hmm, is like a omgggg..I KNOW
one of the page in my LOVE LOVE THEORY!! ^^

Till Then..

Hopefully I can try update a bit more??? *WINK!!!

Type at 12.09.2018 by -VoN S@N-