About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Chapter 571 (Friendship Quest? Friendship)

A daughter who love to annoy her parent at the max level...
(Playful Papi, Me, Ladylike Mami, Serious Papi)

So I recently lazy to go lvling and end up finding quest to do... ROMYSG, why you did not provide more quest for me T_T!!! I am quest lover, as long quest that is cheap, free and affordable, usually I will be crazily doing...

Well, since there no quest, I recall back there this quest I had accidentally click during I was busy searching doing this Lighthazeln Kiel Quest (Well, at first I thought is Biolab quest, how stupid QAQ)


So beginning of the quest,  I get to talk to this poor dirty guy who name Mako and then that the story of him and another guy who name ??? (Something D ) ==

This quest was very easy but the troublesome part is here, Lighthazeln, cannot tele mean cannot summon.. Even I am using two characters to do, I have to use auto-follow skill so my character can walk to my character..

Well, the most annoying part regarding this quest should be the typing sentences, one wrong has to start from the beginning...
I literally want to cry because I spend more or less 5 minute plus plus for one character T_T!

So half-way doing the quest, I found out a type of guy that I will go kyaaa....

Say hiiiii to this gentleman <3 HEHE
I officially forget his name, let call him Mr Juno since I found him at Juno.

So make it short the story goes by :-

Long time ago, there were three bestfriends, two from rich area and one from the poor area. Well, in the city of Lighthazeln, they have a strict whereby the rich should stay within the rich while the poor should just left aside.

Even so, to appear that Lighthazeln is a good well city, the mayor of the city did give some goods to the poor every month or perhaps every few months. Hence, therefore those kids do mix around although the rich side families don't seem to liking over it.

......
...
..

So... (Ya to remind myself make it short)

They become best friends but over the time, when Mr Juno went to continue his thesis hence he went to the city of JUNO continue his study while leaving Mako and D become friends.. Ermm, well, end up they become enemy...

So in this quest, I need to keep passing message between Mako and D and eventually meet Mr Juno to find out a diary of them.

Diary whereby you write all your moments and you know those moments will make you realized that all your hatred and etc etc is merely just a piece of shit when thought properly.

However, RO does expose the ugliness of humanity.
So at the end of the quest.
Perhaps, even when D had passed away.
Is like knowing there no need to tell Mako nor telling Mr Juno. Life must go on and that it ..

Poor Mako die in peace...


So what is my reward?
Well, I got this touch-and-go pass so in future if they implement the guard, at least, I know I got the pass to enter the poor and rich area. Is like a passport to enter ya XD~

Write by VoN_S@N at 20.09.2018