About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Chapter 95(Worry!!^^...Later must STUDY!!)

Yesterday night chat with Kevin Lee in phone..Don't know la..Like I say..If he born to be a girl..That will be how good..Lolzzz...

Ahh...Exam next week!!How worried I am..T..T
Sigh..I very confused that I scared I will lost something..Hmmm..I should happy..Yesterday I saw a message sent by Elise..Is about friend..Now I know I am a very very lucky girl..I got something that not all ppl got..My life always get bully by friends or teased by friends but got them..My life is up and down..Not steady..No calm..Always happy..Always worry...Oh well....Because of that..Von San is here..

GAMBATEH!!VON SAN MARCH EXAM MUST GET AT LEAST 3A!!!XPP