About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Chapter 98(Picture at Malacca!!)

Since "you" all have read Chapter 97..I can continue with my picture blog..Haha..Oh ya..To who never read..Better read or not will @..@...


Chin Yee and Jie Ying..Pretty and Cute..Haha


Form 3 with Form 2..Hehe.."Pretty with Cute"...So match hor..


Nice leaves but too bad..Can't take back...T^T...


Process..The light shape macam love le..Haha..


Ball-ball..Nice Nice..


Colour make everything look nicer..Haha..


3Dedekasi Guy Class...^^


Aiyo..Cannot see face but that really Chin Yee and Jie Ying..


Yean Yean "peace" with me..Haha.


Jasmine blurr blurr..


Leng Lui Leng Lui...~~~


Pn.Yip,Pn.Wee and Pn.Chook..


Pn.Chook with me..


Chin Yee's peace with us..Haha..


Leng Lui,Pretty and Beautiful..Haha..


Sing Poh with his shy shy friend..Kekeke...


Teacher..Left to right:Pn.Wee,Miss Audrey,Pn.Ng,Pn.Chong,Pn.Yip and Pn.Chook..


My dear Jie and me..Haha..


Ship!!!^^


Tyng Tyng and me..XPP


Amanda and Wen Tyng..Hehe..


Form 6 girl with Form 3 guy(my class)..Haha..Chee Yeow bag's damn nice..

Went Tyng and me again...?.?


Heng Hoe funny le..


Mama told us not to near close this type of person..Haha..Kidding..


Nice group photo of bus2 girlzz..


Like mama say don't near too much orang gila..Haha..


Chin Yee and Jie Ying again after few picture..


Heng Hoe and Me..Haha..He always like to show funny face..


Yvvone,Crystal and Phoebe..>..<..XPP..

Oh ya..Show group picture lo:


Edited by me..Nice le..Cause if one by one wash..Damn expensive..Make everything to one 4R can liao..Haha..

Kla end here now..Write at 17.03.09 by -VoN S@N-(Actually still got plenty picture de)