About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, March 2, 2009

Chapter 94(Ahh..Exam coming..^^..Wish me..My friends good luck)

Exam coming..Just one week..Just hope I can get better result..So must do what le???Of cause is STUDY!!!^^...=PP

Ah...Let me finish folio first can mah??^^Than study O.oo

Heh3..Hmm..Last few day I chatted with Elise..Hmm..That got a part I told her..

2/27/2009
10:03:52 PM
===Tir3d===
LOGGING SPREE!!! (logbooking XD, if anything, nudge ><)
elise ask u one question la..don't take it serious because last this month I cried for my friend problem..I want to ask u..If one day I might not take u as my bestie but my goodies..u won't blame me??
2/27/2009
10:03:54 PM
LOGGING SPREE!!! (logbooking XD, if anything, nudge ><)
===Tir3d===
how's skool??
2/27/2009
10:04:11 PM
LOGGING SPREE!!! (logbooking XD, if anything, nudge ><)
===Tir3d===
no...
2/27/2009
10:04:11 PM
LOGGING SPREE!!! (logbooking XD, if anything, nudge ><)
===Tir3d===
i understand
2/27/2009
10:04:14 PM
LOGGING SPREE!!! (logbooking XD, if anything, nudge ><)
===Tir3d===
=)
Tired is me..Logging Spree is Elise..That one part I want to show how much she understand me..^^

Ah well..Today I look moody but happy at class yet make myself wearing a happy mask that scared one day break but no matter how..I hope I really hope I will never cry like a baby...I have to be tough..Don't let people see my weakness..Hope I can do it ba...

Exam..Hope I can get 3A all B...And one of the A must SCIENCE!!=PP..If want to go Science Class must get good result de hor??

Show some cute picture of Bobby and Bubble!!

Pig..Nothing to say le..


Cute le..Omg..Bubble Bubble..^^

Kla end here..Wish My EXAM got Best Result ^^..

Write at 02-03-09 by -VoN S@N-