About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Chapter 93(Sorry..I scared..I really scared)

Gasp..I think I admire someone in my school..Opss..XPP..Lolzz..Kla..Current hear "Old song" and nice song!!..XPP..

That is
蘇慧倫《鴨子》MV
笨小孩

Peng You

Zhai Jian
張學友 - 在你身邊


Err..I think that all ba...Well..I happy yet sad..Thinking something..So sot sot but still I curious about something..Let me back to normal..^^

Elise..I love u and I want to make sure something..With you is my best memories yet I enjoy it..
Ah..Yoong Ching..You always have to "layan" my childish baby attitude...Muakzz..
Ed-lyn..A girl that always make me laugh..Make my world more colourful!!

Yeah..Babe..I love you all...MuaKzzz..