About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Chapter 90(Road Run Today..^^)

K..Road Run..K..Valentine Day..Tiring yet FUN!!Haha..Well izzit very fun??I don't know but before running..Give chocolate to my Seaw Huey,May,Amanda,Yen...Err..Chin Yee and her sister..Oh ya..Kevin Lee..Haha..He my gor mah..^^

Than when give Ying..Err..Something bad happen(Don't mention..)..Than go do warm up..Haha..Pei Li and Kevin Lee really funny..

Err..When running time I feel my timing is better than last year..Izzit I never wear watch that time??Err..Who know..XPP..I get top 25-28..Among that number..I guess is 26 or 27..Haha..Well I exchange my place with Yu Ying..So she took 26 and I 27..=P

Than finish running..Rest,Chat than go to one place according to house...Sook May, I , Wen Tyng , Xue Yi ,Heng Hoe and some ppl in red team..Than May, Xue Yi and Heng Hoe sit another place that got take medal..Oh ya..Ying chat with me forawal than find Chin Yee as she also get medal..Let see who got get medal..Pei Li and Kevin Lee also got..Haha..Cannot miss them two out..

Than I and Wen Tyng go there jor..Than I use Heng Hoe Hello Kitty Mini Electric Fan(well..The fan got problem) and use..Oh ya..He is a "sampah masyrakat" cause he spoil mother nature..Lolzz..Than Kevin Lee the green team ask for fan..Bully time...Haha..Of cause sure got borrow lo..Than arr..Change place..Now sitting at no SUN place that close May!!

Than..Make fun of Heng Hoe..Err..Zhen Yue ask me why never give him chocolate than the Kevin Lee say valentine mah..Lolzz..I give to my friend la..XPP

Than go canteen than back to the place for perhimpunan..That time I give Ying Ying, Pei Li, Zhen Yue and Kouk Hoe(He ask de..Haha)..Than talk talk to Zhen Yue and Kelvin Lee..Lolzz..

Than back canteen..Something happen again!!!Grr..Kla..Show three pic..


Heng Hoe...Haha...


Heng Hoe the sampah masyarakat..Lolzz..Kidding..


Me..Hehe..

Kla ending here wor..

Write at 14.02.09 by -VoN S@N-