About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chapter 88(Chinese New Years Picture of 2009!!!)

I know is late but I editing mah..Must have patient wait beautiful thing de..Haha..Too perasaan jor hor..XPP

Kla..I should show myself first hor...


Funny but I freaking love my hair style..Kekeke..

Chinese New Year stay at house but got go Pyramid lo~~..XPP


Nice mah??Family photo..Haha


Sister and the Lion=="

Than go ppl house celebrate CNY??XPP...Nah..

Haha...Nothing to say jor...


One of my bestfriend..Young than me 2year...^^..Muakzz..


My mama..Easy as that ^^


Doll version of me..Wakakaka

Kla..Till now..Actually got some more but hehe..Sorry ya..Wait..Why no mention homework during CNY??Cause I never touch it..Haha..

Write at 07.02.09 by -VoN S@N-