About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Chapter 87(Glompss...^^...Sorry Ying Ying..MuakZz..)

Ouran~~Ouran~~Ouran~~...I really going to fall in love with Ouran Koukou Host Club..Is really a nice show..Is super duper nice..But that make me more scared..This type of story will never come in true life..Everything is just so nice...Haha..Hope I don't think so much as PMR is just few month(well..Even is just about 8-9 month)

Ying Ying..Don't mad mad Jie Jie la..Jie Jie don't want make Ying Ying hurt..T>T...Sorry..Ying Ying, Jie Jie always love Ying Ying(one of my childhood friend name Pui Ying like that)

Yaya..Chinese New Year sure got photo hor??I promise will upload after finish holiday..Haha..
Current reading Ouran in Onemanga.com

Klo...I wish all my friends will happy during Chinese New Year wor..And of cause happy forever..

Wish I will meet a cool handsome twin in my school and be friend(I am selfish..If can..Meet all these cool character and be friends...Haha..^^)

Kla end now..^^

Write at 29.01.08 by -VoN S@N-