About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chapter 85(T>T...I must be SMART!!!!)

Ya..I must be smart..I really scare my grade will drop!!!No matter how..I must study study study and of cause I got something that make me awake..That is:


OMG..V@N SaN don't like drink coffee at all but to make her awake, she had to drink..T..T...

I very no mood..I want to say why must have PMR!!T...T...Is really giving me bunch of pressure..Why I no born to be very smart or hyper smart so I can understand what teacher teach at school and why must I have that stupid "SICK"!!!

Glomps...*cool down*...Current hearing M-Girls CNY song..Haha..Remember I must good at all the subject to get in Science Class..^^...GOD must wish me Good Luck and give me the fully energy to understand in class...

Kla..GTG..

Write at 20.01.09 by -VoN S@N-