About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, January 12, 2009

Chapter 83(Happy...Be host..Neh..Kidding..^^)

Glompss..Sunday morning can go out run..run..run..Wait a minute, I not good at running so I came is just helper(well, I say I the host so I must come..Haha)

Oh my cousin got came and he came for running..Haha..Than I at there about 6.20a.m..Damm tired so had a short nap..Wakakaka..Than later I wake up and start to help!!!Heh3..
Than help promote watermelon and of cause is free..Haha..XPP..So fun le..

I like the feeling of enjoy what I am doing on Sunday..Kek3ke..I be helper..I be a "fake photographer"..XPP..Enjoy the pic I edited..^^


Ookay..Word too small but I can translate..Haha..The message is::"Hmm..I think I am the ppl who run finish.."


Klava 2009..Should be Klava Run 2009..


Kkkk..The woman say "You faster give me!!"...The guy say "You fast fast take"..=PP


Ya..The word say it out..Is really tired but I find my enjoyment..Well, not only me only..Haha


I think you all can see ba..Haha..=PP..^^.

.
Haha..Ya..He really ready to take his turn..Haha..My daddy friend..


Nice shot..XPP..Kidding le..XPP..


After ppl running they should loss of energy..Don't worry Uncle Eddie here to help..XP..Fresh N Free Watermelon..Wakaka...=PP


Trophy..But only for champion..Saddly..Haha..Hmm..Why look so many de??Well, is actually because 1 group is 3ppl and got 5category..^^..The frame is for the official ppl who help and I actually cannot get but I so good..Got help so much..So I got lo..XPP
Hmm..Also got medal...As long got join sure can get medal..


Actually not so hot de..But got 1 hour going to die lo..Haha..I really enjoy le..XPP

Well..Still got some but err..normal je..XPP..
Notice::The word is just fake..No ppl say but is I who imaging and I do it..Haha..=D..So if I make ppl angry or what..I say sorry..Sorry..

All picture is edited by Phoebe Tan Von San..Haha..

Write at 12.1.09 by -VoN S@N-