About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, January 16, 2009

Chapter 84(Sigh...==")

Sigh..Homework..T>T..Oh well, back to main thing...Ookay...Where should I start first??Hmm..Err..*thinking*

Err..What about a pic??


Hmmm..Nothing wrong with that pic..Is nice picture and is got a "mask"...

Ya..That the main point..I these day at school not like last time...I now is happy..Hyper happy..But I feel lonely, sad and not really no mood as Ying say me "sampat"...T>T...Lolzz..Maybe I keep on say May key chain is cute...Than she say me..T>T..Very no mood now..Sometimes I actually make myself happy to cover all the boring and sad mood..

Be normal be normal..A sky will never be fully blue or white in a day..Like human also never be perfect in anything..

Oh well..I got my salary..=PP..So happy le..^^..Got to treat my friends ba...Don't forget my dear family..O.oo...

Kla..I have to stop..

Write at 16-01-09 by -VoN S@N-