About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Chapter 91(Sad..Wish the "thread" will always perfect)

Let me tell you a story..A girl is always like to day dreaming..She got a thread and a some beads..And of cause..She made a nice long necklace..And of cause she made about 5 necklace..Haha..Well, one day one of her necklace broke and she cried loudly..So she repair repair again but she scared it will broke again so she put in to a special case just for that necklace...

But again a dream told her that better take care the case probably because "Friends is just complicated"...

And of cause the story is fake while the thing is I feel it..I use "thread and beads" because is like a relationship..Today I heard Jie Ying and Chin Yee ask Pei Li want to "putus hubungan" with May..I scared..I don't want to be like this..Is just too painful..

Now a bit no mood..Sleep at school..Parent scold..Drink coffee..Parent scold!!!What la..You think I want to sleep in school de mah!!I want to shout la!!!Grrrr....

Kla end here now...

Write 17.02.09 by -VoN S@N-