About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, July 18, 2011

Chapter 392(What kind of feeling I am thinking??)

Ok..So I long time never blog but I know I getting busy with it..So sorry to my sweetheart blog..I am serious..I love you but wait me after my busy busy month..:(

I got lot lot of story to tell you but I scare you will tell out so end up I locked up you and make sure you won't go anywhere..You won't blame me right..??

Ok..I know I getting crazy..:(
I think I know how Xue Yi feel if May ignore her..:(
I not being a lesbian but I just don't want to get the ditch feeling..
Dear blog..Can you tell me how to do??

I don't know why I will totally angry to Yi Hui..
I know I can angry dao until I md whole people beside me in my class..:(
I really feel super sorry..
I doesn't want to do that but..All I can say is sorry..:(

-VoN S@N-