About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Chapter 393(I admit I am sensitve..:( )

I playing this new edit stuff call "mei tu siu siu"..Well..Is actually a so called scary program..><..I admit is scary..
Is not like my photo no edit..Hahaa..My photo sure got edit la..But this program is like a very easy program..
Can enlarge your eyes, highlight your hair, make think your chubby bread face..(This is all the reviews I got from my friends..Haha)
But I found out this cool and nice effect..I <3 the effect..So the "mei tu siu siu" is help me to edit some nice effect..Hehee

Ok..Yes
I am sensitive..:(
Sorry..And super sorry to LYH..
I am selfish enough..:(
But serious, I <3 you a lot a lot..
Wish you can know..
I will give you and me a lot of time..:)

Ya..I at class getting quiet and quiet but is ok..
I know outside class I am happy..:)
Sigh..So long never blog..Don't know how to start and how to end..
So I end here kay??
Wish dad bought me a bicycle fast fast..~~~<3<3<3

Write at 31.07.2011 by -VoN S@N-