About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, July 1, 2011

Chapter 390(Act like macam "yes"??)

T..T..Deng..I feel so emo after hearing the shock stuff..:(

Today should be a happy day for me..But why is everything mixed up..
I know is not my problem but is my friend problem..Is so sudden..
I hate the sudden feeling..

I know I am weird..
If I emo..I will ignore my friends and so so on..
But when my friends go emo..I will scare and worry..;(

To Hua Hau,
You are my heng dai..I wish you were okay..
Don't emo kay??=(

And yes..:(
I getting bad mood..
I feel so stranger after the sukan over..:(
This year I not so active due is the ketua rumah is a teacher that make me "...."
I don't know..
I feel everyone don't like me..I feel myself is worst..
Can I go suicide??
Can I say yes??
I don't know..I am struggling with it..
Don't know how to handle it..

Can please please make me everything beside me feel better..I now waiting Yi Han to on9..I think is time for me to have a counseling..=(

Anyway..Tomorrow I must play very very happyy..MUST..>