About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Chapter 389(Bet?Proof?or what??)

Rawss rawss rawss??XD
Hahaa..A bit too high..
So I want to write some black/white on my blog..As a proof or what..I think should be a medicine for me right??

Well..Just now was asking Adila stuff and end up she telling me true love,fated love and etc..
What is actually mean..If it true love why so many accident happen..
Can't blame Adila..She not in the incident during last year..
Telling her the story she might feel pity..
But to me is a big harsh and big pain..
Is like from a red fresh rose become dark and black dead rose..
I gone through a suffer time..
Although is over..But the memory make me pain sometimes..
That why from the stupid incident I really make up my decision already..
People might saying me bad,evil or even kejam but all I can do is I don't want mean don't want..

Thx to Elise..She was damn support me..
And I am serious what I say..
I did tell him "no" mean "no"..Is not like I am playing his heart or what..I also wish he can find someone better right..
If still got people say I playing then I really got nothing to say cause all I can say is "you all is not even in the story, why need care"..=.=

And I very happy that we still can be friend..Serious..I am very happy..More happy than who can thought..>

Now if people ask me who I love..All I can smile and say "no" but my blog..Haha~~!!
And I am happy with my life..Hahaa..
Ciaoz..I am determined what I say..No mean no..If yes also that 5%..And if happen mean I really really really dare to challange myself to take this chance again..

Write at 26.06.2011 by -VoN S@N-