About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, June 17, 2011

Chapter 386(Arghh..So long never touch..Gonna blog blog!!)

So so I feel like so lost right now..@@
Gasp..I gonna blog a lot stuff but I now going to post today stuff and then only I post my holiday kay??
Dear blog..I know you sure let me do that cause you love me..Hahaa..I so shoik sendiri..@@~~!!

So I now having a problem of choosing going steamboat or either neway..(Y)..
And I going to list down all the point..So I will go which one..=)

Steamboat(Why want go..XD)
  1. Got Ying,Yen and Xue Yi.
  2. Err..Go have fun with them..=)
  3. Eat eat eat..Lol..=)
  4. Can strong our relationship or friendship..Hahaa..
  5. Err..Play around and talk..Lol..
Steamboat (Why don't want go..D=)
  1. Expensive..I not enough money and I still owe people money..=(
  2. A bit lazy to eat..I need diet la..@@!!
  3. Don't really feel like going..=(
  4. Don't want to go cause don't want make the situation not good..
  5. Well..Probably I don't want go is not of Xue Yi..That the truth..^^
Now is state why I will go Neway..=)
  1. Got Yi Hui,Pei Li,Kevin and Ching Hui go..I know got them..Not sure got who else..
  2. Well..If I go this gonna be the first time I went out with them..Serious?!Yes..Is first time..=)
  3. Sing song..Lol..
  4. Neway drink nice..=D
  5. Cheaper compare to Steamboat..=)
  6. Got people fetch me go but fetch back maybe no..@@
  7. Err..Enjoy..^_^..Mix aroundd..
Why I don't want go??O.O!!
  1. No in a good mood..=(
  2. Feel paiseh..
  3. Feel sorry to the steamboat..
  4. So so on..Lol..@@
  5. Save money..Ekonomi..XD!!
  6. Err..Tireddd..@@

Ok..End up I choose the Neway..=D
Haha..I will post how fun is it..But let me post my holiday..
So many fun stuff need post..I promise I will make photo to tell my story kay..I love you my blog...

Write at 18.06.2011 by -VoN S@N-