About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Chapter 385(Stupid..=X)

Hey my dear bloggie..I posting my shoik sendiri photo with new lens fairy purple.Hehe...Cool right my pic..The confident eyes but innocent look..:P

Okok..
To you..
I angry and cry is because now I know what kind of people you are..
Worst than a jerk..=)

Sorry to all my friends..I make you all worried me too much..I promise..
I promise I will okay kay?=)
I miss you a lot my dear blogg..

Arghh..I need work..I need money to buy present..sob sob~~
Daddyyy..I <3 you..Hahaa..I need money for this,that ,blah blah and thattt..Hahaa

Haha..I love to chiong k at neway now..Muackxxx..
Neway is better a lot compare to Amp square..Tee Heee..

Right now I can't play SDO..
Waiting daddy fix for me..Sobs sobb..
Daddd~~~~>
Dad seem ignore me..Finee..

Haixx..
I wish my blog a lot people can know but hor..I also don't want le..Huhu~~Tak tau why..
But I know I just a boring people..:)

Okok..So without SDO..
Manga is my favourite during holidayyy..=3
I read few manga these day and is talk about love..
Few is talk about if you and your friends love a same guy..What would you do..
Well..If me..I will let go cause I can't let go frienship..
But I do heard people tell me to be more selfish..
Sighhh..
Who can tell me what to do if this stuff happen..
But hor I think won't happen la..Tee Heee~~
Arghhh..
Manga Manga Mangaaa...:)

Shit..Friends birthday coming..Better be prepared myself with stuff like cake,present and so so on..
Hahaa~~

I want camwhoreeeee...:)
I want go to Neway...
I want to have a story of dream..
Blog, I love you..Wait me update kay..Muackxx

Write at 29.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-