About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Chapter 384(Feel so neutral for all the stuff de??)

Sigh..Exam..Sienxzz..:(..Bye~~

After so many thing..I feel my blog can make a drama out of it..Everyday is showing different storyy~~
But the moral is keep telling myself I will have another better and nice day cause this is life..:)
(Y)..I proud of myself..Stop saying bad about people lol..Just say when the fellow make me..><..
Is consider better and I keep tell myself no no no stabbed back to my close friends..
Whoever think I got stabbed back then think cause your mind not mine..
Still same..I will still dislike some attitude like you all dislike mine..Weeee~~!!
This called life..So must everyday stay happy and in positive thinking..(Y)~!!

Ish ish..GOD, please pray to all my close friends and friends and a lot of people..Please the acidman can stay away from them..=/
Please the acidman can faster get caught by police or the acidman can just die..O.O!!!
Just feel scaryy..:(
Wasn't in a good mood..
Sigh sigh..
I need restt..Huhu~~
Kla..Tonight is account..Account..><..
Arghhh..:(
Byeee~~

Blog,I love you..Hehe~~
Cause to me don't judge one person by it cover..XD!!
I never say bad you or do bad you or what..If you really understand me..Then stop complain about me..Weee..~~

And I still in my own thinking..I will never mean never..Wakakaka~~~Rawsss..
Unless really something make me change my decision or not what also can't change..

Heheee!!!Blogg..I will make sure holiday I will tell you all my storyyy~~My life and so so on..Stay tune..^_^~~

Write at 24.05.2011 -VoN S@N-