About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Monday, May 9, 2011

Chapter 380(Is to hard for me to do that..D=)

Sighh..
My eyes gonna pop out soon..D=
I feel tired but something just don't let me go sleep..D=
I hate the feeling...
Yesterday I tell a person what I really feel..
And I seriously tell that I scare..
I scare a lot of stuff..
I act strong is just don't want people see but my shield is getting broke up..
I need time to build it..D=
Sighhh.

Haixx..
I better focus my exam..
I can't disappointed my family..Right??:)
And thank a lot for people that care me..
I really appreciate it..Serious..
Although sometimes I act cool cool,emo and like md you all but actually I really care you all..
I just don't know really how to express the feeling..
Forgive me kay?T.T!!!
And if really I being cool or what just give me some time or try talk to me..I will tell you automatically..
Maybe people will say I so so stupid but I just want a simple life..:)
Not life like "宮心計"..
I want a simple friendship and so so onn..=3

Awww..So today finish my BM first exam..Sighh..I feel like I screw all my paper..D=
Hope Pn Wee can see my effort of doing it..>.<..
Tonight gambatehh SEJARAH..Rawssss..:)
Thank for people that love me and careee mee..Hehe..
I being so nerd these day..:)
Always clip my fringe on top my head..Huhu..I don't want have pimplesss..
So terpaksaa..Ngekkk
And I still mommy's cute daughter..Haha..
Ok..I really need to bath,eat and go sleep and later go tuition..

Huhu~~SUN...Can you stop being so angryy..D=
I getting die soon cause of you..T.T

Write at 10.05.11 by -VoN S@N-