About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Chapter 378(Busy Routine~~)

Eeee..I got a busy routine for this weeekk....
Everyday feel damn tired..
Want to do some revision..Do not more than 5 question I feel super sleepy de..T.T
Arghhh..D=..
I wish I can be a super girl that won't always sleep..I can use the time to do homework or revision...

Skip to today Kancil's Tuition..
Can I say is just a moment I can with my darling?:)
Haha..
Have a quite nice day with my darling..
Enjoy life and play arounddd..=)
Even do some revision at MCD with no buying food..LOL~~!!
Are we smart..Lol
Kla..Really feel enjoyy..
Thx darling make me feel so happy..
I suddenly think a lot of happy stuff..
But I know I should forget all the sad stuff kay..

Haha..
I love today but in same time I hate it also..
No reason..Just feel sad about it..
Sometimes I wish everything can shut down like a computer..
Can delete some memory..Haixxx..

Write at 07.05.11 by -VoN S@N-