About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chapter 377(Stop it stop it..D=)

Feel like gonna sick soon if I everyday have my life like that..Ishh
Should make myself feel better very soon..~~
Meeepss!!!
Feel moody for a lot of stuff but no matter how I must be strong for it..
Ook..

Everything seem normal but what really happen is another story..D=
Gasp gasp..I must tomorrow give back the umbrella to Louis..=)
Hehe..I will go pyramid awhile or just give back then come back home..Am I smart..Ok..Not so but no choiceee..:)
I think this is the better way to choose if compare to other..Huhu~~SO SO sorry to Louis...D=
Exam next week is here and I still so lazy and blogging..
Arghh..My headache..D=
Saddd..I hate ittt!!!Meeeppp!!><...

Hope everything will eventually be good..Muackxxx..I love you a lot blogg..Sorry so long never care you but I really feel sick and not really in a nice mood..@~@~!!
And just now I saw you got a good relationship..Feel so happy somehowww..:)
Finally some of my burden worried can take off..Huhu~~@.@..

Meeepss..
Good luck to Adila with her protokol..=)

And my darling,etc etc..Hehe..
Gonna do homework..Feel so dizzyyy~~@.@

Write at 05.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-