About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Chapter 381(Call me selfish or what..I don't care..)

I really don't care..D=
I really fed up for myself..
How can I not trust her..
I really don't know..D=
I hate ittt..
Acting like macam yes..
And I know today I really make her angry de..
But I really can't bear to lost friends that super close so is better to ignore..Right..:)

Give me some time kay..=/
I don't want to be left out again..
After the incident again..I use too much too much of time to recover..
This time I not sure how much I need to use cause we both are same classs..
And you just sitting beside beside me after exam..D=
Guess holiday and the everything will make me feel better..

Or wait bah..
Cause I really really love her...=/
Let me merajuk these day can..
Sorry and I really love you..Hehe

Eeee...I love my account tuition..
Is a place where I can laugh like crazy..
Sorryy..Teacherr..XD
I will be a little good girl if I can..I promise..Kay..

And really thank to people that beside me that keep me cheering these day..:)
I love you all..
Muackxzz

And I like you a lot Yi Hui..=3

Write at 12.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-