About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Chapter 383(Stop thinking..=( )

So I camwhore..And I find this pic is suit it..=(

Wasn't really have a nice mood but can't find people to talk really..Everyone got their own problem..Haixx~~

Now I just hope my friends can be alright..Especially Yi Han..=/
I don't really like him when he no mood..Is like a different person but is ok..><..He still my best heng dai..:(
Although we not so close..T..T!!

Ya..I am sensitive..Thank wor..I admit..:(
I don' really feel happy for these two week..><..
Is ok..Friend that feel I ignoring you all..
I will say sorry..Cause I just not in a right mood...=/

Haixx~~
I love you a lot..Serious..My all close friends..Like I mention..I don't know how to tell but no matter how..You all are the best..:)
Kay..I tumblr all my sad+happy+confuse feeling out..Should be better..><

Muackxzz blogg..I love you..:)!!

Write at 22.05.2011