About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Chapter 379(Happy Mother Day and so on..X3)

Mommyy I loveee you..:)
Super super lovee you..
I know I not a very good daughter to you if compare with other..And I admit..T.T
Sorry Mom but no matter how I love you mommyyyy..♥♥♥

Ok..So I got a dream to post in my dear bloggie or I want tell my cute bloggie..Is like a sweet love sad story??Awww..I don't know how to say is just a dream that I had..=/

Is all started like this..
So the story let be Mr X and Miss V..Lol..Is like a very stupid story..Haha..
So so so so..
Hrmm..Errr..Okok..
So this Mr X really really love Miss V but Miss V don't want to couple first or can say Miss V don't even got any feel for Mr X..
So one day Mr X and Miss V went out and go sit on the bus..
The bus very quiet only Mr X and Miss V..Wait..Mr X are with someone..And Miss V was sitting at the back of Mr X while Mr X sit with another person..
Awhile the bus stop..And the bus driver said "go down..go down please"..
Then the aunty sitting beside Mr X say "who going down.."..And Miss V just quiet and listen to the bus driver say "the guy beside you~~"..
Continue the aunty say "who beside me..=.="..Then Miss V was shock a bit cause she know the exist of Mr X but she remain quiet..And that time Mr X was sleeping so the bus driver just continue drive as it thought that he illusion after hearing the aunty said so he keep quiet..

After Mr X and Miss V went out the bus..Miss V look at Mr X and remember something..Is like a flashback stuff..Is like a story of telling Mr X already past away last time and now he like got don't know how many month of time to with Miss V..
And only Miss V and some people can see Mr X..

So I think I just skip main point..Can?
Then what I know is Miss V try to couple and love Mr X while don't let Mr X know that Miss V know everything..
One day Miss V cry out suddenly and Mr X ask her why but Miss V just keep crying because she know that Mr X past away is cause of her..Is cause of her selfishness only Mr X past away and now she struggle with Mr X that she don't want Mr X go away anymore from her life but Mr X is a spirit/ghost..D=

And then I woke up..
That dream make me think a lot..Sighhh
But the moral of the story is appreciate the guy you love..Don't make him wait too long..You wouldn't know what will happen in future..:)

Ok..So today was a bit tired day for me again due tuition..Lol..@@..
Sighhhh..I miss mommyy a lot..And I want my energyyyy..
And one more thing..I don't know what happen to my left hand..Keep on paralyzed..Make me like a stupid people only..Sighhh...
Okok..I should go study later..Arghhh..D=
Hope I won't end up go sleep or dozing..T.T

Write at 08.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-