About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, May 20, 2011

Chapter 382( If people think I am strong, then I have to be..=D)

Sorry my bloggie..
I really abandon you..:(
You won't hate me right..I really love you a lot my dear bloggie..Cause I know you are the one who keep me strong all the time..
So for this..I want tell my dear blog my story during exam week..Huhu~~Although exam haven't over but still..><~~

So first week of exam got what subject arr..@@
Is bm,sej and all kind of not so like subject..
Due exam..I keep do revision at night which I lazy to do on afternoon..:(..
Wasn't have a good mood every morning..
At my friends..Some serious study, some play play..But haixx..=/
Just not in a good mood..

Well, exam not really well in BM and some subject..I feel like I screwed it badly..:(..
Damn sad..I want to find a BM tuition but I know is late and I can't find..So suan..
Must study..Must study..
Hrmmm..

Second week of exam..
Is like haix..Normal lu..Just let everything go by normal..=)
Ok..
So exam week make me become super blurr, super moody and so so on..><..

Haixx..
And yes..My topic is if people think I am strong then I have to be one..Okay..^_^
I have to proof to them..
If I cry..I will cry silently..No more calling people asking them to help me..I must try..I cannot keep cling on my friends..
They got their own life..I cannot let them keep involves my stupid problem right..=/

Sighh..
So must be happy so no need people to worried me so much..Okayy..Be strong..Don't act..=)
Arghh...
Account and Addmath..I will make sure I won't screwed you both subject..Muackxx..Tee Hee..
Blog, love you..=)

Hehe..Sorry if I make ppl feel I am such a hypocrite people but I can tell you I am not...I just don't know how to express my feeling out..
If you think I like that..Then think..Cause I will feel disappointed cause you never ever want to understand me..XD!!
Haha..Although I really like to keep myself quiet cause I have to..=(
Don't want you all to worry me..Meepss~~

Kla..=)

Write at 21.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-