About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Chapter 375(The day I be photographer for an event~~)

Today become a photographer event for daddy's sukaneka..XD!!!
Haha..Was a tired day for me..Kekeke..:)
And I think I will steal some photo that I took using daddy's dslr camera..Eeeee..XD!!

Haha..I know is very tiring to be one..But I enjoy the moment..XD!!
And I say something is true that I know some people at there..Lol..
So I wonder people join Photography club is it want be popular..I not sure..;)

All I know I was enjoy and then back house use computer not more than hour and went to sleep due too tired..><..

After wake up continue use computer..:)
Okk..

I should skip to something which make me pissed off..!!
Thank to them a lot wei..X3
So that guy really make me pissed off..Over de over de...=D

Haha..And yesterday chat with Kevin..
And he tell me that he photography club all good girl good boy..Lol..Perasan jeee!!XD!!
Kla..Memang good if compare to sidang reaksi ppl..=)
Haha..So is my mistake of simply think..Paisehh!!

><...End here..Hehe~~

Write at 01.05.2011 by -VoN S@N-