About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chapter 374(I must continue stay strong..!!)

O.oo
I gonna type out what today stuff..Rawww~~Be ready~~:)

So the most important stuff I online more than 8hours..Whoah..Seriously worst..Haha..=D
Ook..
Actually morning my mood wasn't so good..
I feel something is fake..=/
I feel everything is damn fake..
You really make me feel like a two-faced-person..
Luckily Hua Hau find me chat and I finally tell him that thing..I really feel sad about it..
I really feel my life is worst..=/
But when I talk to Hua Hau and Yi Hui..Then I find a way to make me stop thinking that is make myself busy..Totally busy..
Cause I know by doing that I won't feel anything..D=

And then finally my mood is better after hearing a lot of happy stuff from Hua Hau and Yi Hui..:)
Thx..
And then Shuen Bond Gor Gor find me chat..And thank to him..My mood ok a lot..
Not to forget mention that sot sot Yi Han..Haha...He really treat me like a heng dai but I don't really want tell my problem to him cause he still in his happy mood..:)
I really don't want to say bad about him but I really hate it..=/
I sometimes wish if I not exist in his life then everything will be ok..But happen is already happen..
Haixx

So now I want to state two thing..
  • PLEASE!!Stop make my darling feel stressed..She no need to explain anything to who okay!!
  • I hope your problem faster solve so you can really smile from your heart..
Please please let me stop think about her..
Sorry..
I don't know this is how u treat friend..
Ook..I should be alright very fast..
Remember I must stay strong..

My problem I don't want people to worry..D=
Cause I feel my problem is really a small matter to compare with it..
But when I really feel tired..I really hope my friends can support me....

GOD,Please bless Adila will alright..I can't bear look her so sad..D=

Can't wait for tomorrow..:)
Later must rush up my hw too..Hehe~~XD

Write at 30.04.11 by -VoN S@N-