About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Chapter 367(I know I can go through it..XD)

These day was totally moody over one stuff..
Feel so stupid..=/
Why I need so gan chiong..
Why I need to so care about it..
Haixx..
I need to get over it..
I say what I feel..
Is wrong also nevermind..
I am bad for saying you..
I don't think my sorry can be acceptable..
Oh well..
I will be okay de..

Thank for people who willing be my ear..
Bloggie..I love u a lot..Haha..
I am serious after that tomorrow I will stop saying bad about her de..
Stop de..I too over..
So to make me stop doing so..I got my plan..Haha..
Wink..

And next problem is misunderstanding stuff..Piff....
Must stop people think..Haha
Not him or him or who..
I love my blog..Haha..
My blog love me too..
My blog is the only one can make me feel lot better..^^

My bread face??Haha..I feel so weird in this pic..LOL..XD

Need stay strong O.oo..GAMBATEH TAN VON SAN!!!

Write at 19.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-