About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 8, 2011

Chapter 364(Weird day for me..:D)

I don't care..
I don't care..
I don't care how tired I am..I want to post!!!Arghh..@.@

So today is special and a day I like..Haha..Don't know why..Haha..
So let the story start after school over..Which is the period time I need to go stay back...
Then my ex-darling(Yi Hui) with Sook Ying and Me went to MCD makan..Haha..
While ordering and waiting for Wen Tyng and Hua Hau something stupid happen at the cashier of MCD..

Err..The story is like the cashier people who can't listen what I ordering and say I and Yi Hui tak faham..Rawss..
Damn MD the cashier people of MCD...
Tell the story to Wen Tyng,Hua Hau and Sook Ying..All laugh..XD!!
Haha..Then I really MD keep on pouring the black pepper as it like I never eat before until Hua Hau say I open 10 pack jor then I say where got until I go count it really 10..:P!!
After that Wen Tyng and Hua Hau asked us want to go Subang Parade..

And we go...We??Me,Yi Hui and Sook Ying..^.^
We went to Subang Parade and enjoy really much..
Thank Hua Hau treat us COOLBLOG..Thxxx..:D

So next station is PN CHUAH's HOUSE..Huhu~~
First time came to Pn Chuah's house..Tee Hee..
Kla..
I really lazy to type..Haha..Happy stuff is like that de la..:D

Write at 08.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-