About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Friday, April 1, 2011

Chapter 360(Please..I am enough of misunderstanding stuff..D=!!)

I know I always give my friends simply think but I am really ok..Serious..D=
I just need so time..
That why I hate FB so suddenly...
Now I can rest also on my blog..Dear blog, I feel hurt and sad so suddenly..
I don't want him to sad for me already..ENOUGH!!
I wish him happy happy..That all..
Is that very hard??D=
I need some rest..I have to act strong..OKAY!!!~~:X

Gah..I think you given to paper throw away or what la..
D=
Fine la..That letter I really straightforward already..
I really tired..Tired of everything..
If human ask me couple or something..I will only say "No, don't think too much.."
That all..>
Hate hate hate hate!!
Sorry FB..I will active once I am okay with myself..D=
Maybe one week...(Y)
So now I can fully focus my picture as well my homework..Ciaoxzzz..:D
I hate myself right now..D=
*Mind full of NEGATIVE STUFF*..T.T

Write at 01.04.2011 by -VoN S@N-