About Me

My photo
-Phoebe.S -Sagittarius -Student -Fujoshi -Weirdo -Selfie Princess -BJD Lovers (Yup I do like to see bjd and hope to have one for myself ^^) -I guess that all~~ :')

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Chapter 359(I wish I can be more better...D=)

Again..I wear mask..Again..D=
What happen to me..
I tell myself not to wear mask but I end up wearing it again..
I hate myself..
Guess I already used to it..
Fineeee~~~

Kawat..Hate you..
But I will force myself to love you..So please love me too..^w^
I must continue train my kawat..D=
Arghh~~!!!

T.T
Suddenly my mood is so mix up..D=
I thinking a lot a lot of negative stuff..
I feel myself so useless..
Gahhh..
Haixx..
Gambateh VON SAN..NOT GIVE UP..>

Damn no mood..Deactivate my facebook..Settle~~!!!
I really don't want face it..Byeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Write at 31.03.2011 by -VoN S@N-